At this time..
I was happy
I was having a hard time calming myself
I was having fast heartbeats
I was carrying a smile before i go to sleep
and now he's gone
there's none..
Life has become
soundless and boring
I felt like I have no reason to smile
while there are so many reasons
to feel happy...
but no matter what i think..
its just...
me and him GONE
That's our story...
and nothing follows...
the story ended..
but the feeling didn't
I was told to move on
and now..Im having a hard time
smiling
I chose to be happy..
I am forced to wear a fake smile everyday
He was my reason...he disappeared
THE END
I was happy
I was having a hard time calming myself
I was having fast heartbeats
I was carrying a smile before i go to sleep
and now he's gone
there's none..
Life has become
soundless and boring
I felt like I have no reason to smile
while there are so many reasons
to feel happy...
but no matter what i think..
its just...
me and him GONE
That's our story...
and nothing follows...
the story ended..
but the feeling didn't
I was told to move on
and now..Im having a hard time
smiling
I chose to be happy..
I am forced to wear a fake smile everyday
He was my reason...he disappeared
THE END
No comments:
Post a Comment