Is this really not worthy fighting for
after one month being with him
he finally burst out that he was tired
explaining his side
and
adjusting
the next day...he told me he missed me
I was confused...
"Why can't I get you off my mind???"
I told him.."you dont have to forget me.."
and He got my wrong signal
He still thinks that Im still "On" with him
but actually...that day he gave up on me
was the day I turned "Off"
Its been 3 days...
Feelings change.....I also get tired
Its been a month...
I can remember that we had the same fight
over the same reasons
He never understands that I dont want to have sex with him
because Im not ready..He would give me explanations...
tell me that i have a crooked mind
tell me that im immature and childish
We have come this far (one month)
because he would always tell that he'll wait
but it never matched his actions...
We part ways
and I hope I get to pass the most grueling part of moving on
No comments:
Post a Comment